2014-07-28

Infinite - BACK Album Review

INFINITE~BACK
So, I just extracted all the albums I downloaded the past weeks.
Infinite is known for their strong song interior and vocals. They’re also one of the top dancing groups.
The recently released repackaged album Be Back broke all that preconceived image of them. I know that there are lots of other songs of Infinite to be complemented, but these two songs just gave me goosebumps. I just can’t can’t  write a review for it.
1. BACK
I’m not kidding when I say that this album gave me goosebumps. The piano introduction was just FLAWLESS. I wasn’t expecting this song from Infinite. The falsetto parts always leave me in awe. And I can say that everyone from Infinite really improved. Sunggyu and Woohyun never fail to disappoint me in every Infinite songs I listen. And I was just feeling all excited when Hoya started singing after Sunggyu.

What’s also good is there are lots of catchy parts in this song. Starting with “CAN YOU-OU~ SAVE ME”, then there’s “DORAWAJWEO!”, and lastly the really catchy “I WANT YOU BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK”. I’m really glad they decided to release this song on the repackage and not waited for another comeback.

2. DIAMOND
I really the vibe and the bouncy feeling in this song. I don’t know why, but I like Myungsoo’s part here the most. And once again Hoya sings~ The feels in this song. I’m not even writing in correct grammar. :) The force and emotions in this song, I can just feel it in their voices and the violin in the background. I don’t even need to mention how awesome the other members are in this song. Just daebak!

You know what my younger sister said when she heard this? “Isn’t this Taemin? Why is he in Infinite’s song?” Guess who she’s talking about. From the piano in the beginning then the violin, a beautiful piece of song it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment